Product Name: Corridor EZ™ for Civil 3D
Tagline: Corridor EZ for Civil 3D Speeds Up Corridor Design By Up To 20X
Corridor EZ is an AI driven plugin to Civil 3D that generates an initial design for road networks and creates Civil 3D objects in minutes!
Corridor EZ is an AI driven plugin to Civil 3D that uses alignment naming to deduce the intended use of each alignment. After designer review, it automatically generates an editable connected road network. Then, with single mouse clicks Corridor EZ generates design surfaces, feature lines, profiles and corridors.
Corridor EZ is an AI driven plugin to Civil 3D that uses alignment naming to deduce the intended use of each alignment. After designer review, it automatically generates an editable connected road network. With single mouse clicks Corridor EZ will generate design surfaces, feature lines, profiles annotated with corporate styles.
Advanced features in Corridor EZ for Civil 3D include:
- The powerful Vertical Grading Editor that provides an intuitive interface for editing profiles, balancing cut and fill on a road. Changes in the vertical design update the associated Civil 3D profile including curb returns.
- Model Viewer – a dynamic rendered 3D viewer that automatically updates as designers modify the design.
- An easy-to-use template editor describing road and grading sections. When you generate your corridor, Corridor EZ will automatically create the assemblies required for the Corridor.
- Its own Tool Space that organizes all objects in the project allowing users to easily access, display and modify design components.
With Corridor EZ, engineers and designers can optimize project timelines and budgets, reduce errors and revisions, and ultimately, deliver high-quality and sustainable roadway designs using your existing corporate standards.
- Experienced Civil 3D designers generate an initial design for a roadway network in minutes not hours or days.
- New Civil 3D users, including interns and EITs, are productive in days, not months without you investing heavily in Civil 3D training.